Health & Safety Manager
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a market leading Facilities/Waste Management company to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Manager to cover their projects in the Galway Region.The Role:Take ownership of customer Environmental Health & Safety requirements for the company and maintain accountability for follow through.
- Assist in the Management and Operations of the Recycling Facility.
- Carry out the reporting and management requirements for the companies Waste Collection Permit and Waste Facility Permits to ensure compliance with conditions.
- Visit the larger customer base, review and advise on waste streams, assist with reporting and improve customer service.
- Cultivate a positive attitude of helpfulness, professionalism and enthusiasm to be shared with your customers and fellow employees.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders.
- Candidate will have a third level qualification in an environmental science or health and safety course or have held a similar position.
- Good understanding of Environmental issues.
- Good understanding of Waste Regulations and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Effective listening and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize and work in a busy environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task.
- Self-starter and energetic personality
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.